On Tuesday, October 12th, six of America’s leading photographers will present the 2010 YPA Scholarship awards. You undoubtedly have seen their work, in magazines, galleries, award winning ad campaigns, stunning books, and even on a US postage stamp (a portrait of Yip Harburg). Their names are internationally renowned and their work an inspiration.
Now’s your chance to meet these giants, along with many other leading lights in the photography and stock image business. All you need is a ticket for our annual Award Ceremony and Benefit Auction at the Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, on Tuesday October 12th.
$50* will buy you a unique and memorable night out:
- Meet leading photographers, and photography business owners.
- Be wowed by outstanding photography, by renowned contemporary photographers, our scholarship winners and our mentees.
- Enter your bids for highly collectable signed prints in our silent auction.
- Enjoy quality beer & wine, classy hors d’oeuvres, and smooth live jazz.
- Celebrate and support young talent!
I almost forgot to mention the names of our presenters! Barbara Bordnick, Doug Menuez, Eric Meola, Michel Tcherevkoff, Ron Haviv, and Timothy Greenfield-Sanders. How cool is that?
Just a few of the names you’ll find on prints up for auction, which you’ll be able to preview from October 1st: Amy Arbus, Antoine Verglas, Barbara Bordnick, Brad Trent, Cameron Davidson, Chris Jordan, Daniel Kramer, Darrell Gulin, Doug Menuez, Hans Neleman, Henry Horenstein, Howard Schatz, Jill Enfield, John Lund, Marcus Gaab, Martyn Thompson, Russ Quackenbush, Sean Justice, Sebastian Smith, Shannon Fagan, Spencer Jones, Stephen Mallon, Toby McFarlan Pond, and Vincent Dixon.